- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number etc.)
- Information relating to quotations and details of work carried out.
- Details of gas appliances installed (appliance servicing and breakdowns only).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provode feedback on any message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send reminders for annual service visits.
- Improve our service by holding details of your appliances (to enable us to target availability of vulnerable spares etc.).
- Refer to details of work previously carried out.
We will not share your data with other companies and organizations.
How do we store your data?
We store most of your data on a database at a secure data center. Strict security measures are in place to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
We will only keep your data for as long as it is needed and you can make a request for us to delete your data at any time (see below).
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you may always opt out at a later date either by email or by writing to us.
What are your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
You are entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 1 month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we collect?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01600 460358
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.